Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Last of The Valentine Cookies

Finally! The end of the Valentine cookies!

I did have fun with it Friday night, though. My youngest daughter, Ruth, wanted to try her had at cookie decorating, so I loaded everything up and went to her house for the evening and we decorated cookies together.

Here are some of the cookies we decorated Friday night:






(Sorry about the lighting!)


And then, on Saturday, I finished up the cookies for my grand kids' Valentine gifts and a bag of cookies for my oldest granddaughter to take to school to give to her friends.





These are for those in my family who like plain cookies! I have such a hard time with that!




Next up: Tombstone cookies for my son-in-law's 30th birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!
    Per your comment from your previous post, I am gonna look for your recipes!
    You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete