Thursday, January 10, 2013

My New Hobby: Scarves!

Like I need another hobby to keep me from what I should be doing!!  I know! But I love making these!

All the women in my family got a scarf as part of their Christmas gift this year.  Here's a sampling of a few I just made.


 This one was knitted using Ice Mambo yarn.  This yarn is so easy to work with!




Same yarn as above for this one, just different colors.  I love this one!








This one is crocheted from Mirabella yarn.  I think this would make a nice spring or summer scarf.




This is another that I think would make a nice summer scarf.  It's light and airy.  I bought this yarn at Michael's, I believe.  I think it's Ice yarn as well, but I'm not sure about that. I know the pattern is Flamenco.




This one is crocheted using Red Heart Sashay yarn.  I've seen a lot of these around town and on facebook.


I bought the yarn for this one at Joann's.  

Most of these yarn patterns come in a rainbow of different colors.  And most of them can be crochet or knit.  I just go with whatever I think looks best for that particular yarn.

More to come, I'm sure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment