Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Little Clowns!!

Last Friday night was the annual Chili Supper for the school my grand kids go to. The theme this year was "A Night at the Circus"! My project for the week was to make clown costumes for three of them. I made Nicole, Sylvie and Sydney's costumes.

Here are all my little clowns!

Emily:



Peyton:



He won the "best dressed" prize for his category!

Natalie: (she didn't want to be a clown, so she was a popcorn girl)



My sad little clown, Nicole:



A couple little boys made fun of her and ruined her night! I told her to ignore them, but it didn't work.

Sylvie:



Sydney:



I didn't get a picture with her face painted. It was actually already washed off when she arrived!!

And, last but not least . . . .

Kami:


Her mommy didn't dress her up, but isn't she cute?

Here they all are together:




No comments:

Post a Comment