Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Leaf Cookies


Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year and I've been dying to do some fall leaf cookies! I finally got the chance!!



A friend wanted me to do some for her and I decided to do some for my son and daughter-in-law as a welcome home gift!

I took pics, but as usual, I had most of them bagged before I remembered.



These are so much fun to do. You really can't mess them up.



I used a toothpick to drag the colors through the filled cookie.








Last time I made these, I poured the glaze over them. This time, I outlined and filled. I think I like the outlined cookie better. Of course, I could also have outlined these and achieved the same affect. That's the fun of doing these - there's no wrong way to do them!!



I hope you're enjoying this beautiful fall season as much as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment