Sunday, May 15, 2011

Priceless Moments In Time

I've been carrying my camera around with me constantly the last few weeks, trying to catch some good shots of my grand kids. I really need to get some good closeups for an idea I have. Easier said than done with the younger three!

I did get these three. Four to go!







And here's our little Laker!



And here's his big sis!



I went to an amusement park with one set of grand kids last week. We had a blast!




That evil look in my son-in-law's eyes is directed at me! We were getting ready to leave, the rides were all closing down and the girls were just dying to ride one more ride. This was the only one that was still open. I assured him that I didn't think he would get that wet! How did I know that the kids waiting for him to come around knew him???



He got soaked!



But the girls had a blast!



And poor little Sydney spent the day in her stroller. She was so happy to briefly touch the ground!



In case you don't know, I love being Grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment