Friday, December 7, 2012

Honeycomb Christmas Ornaments From Vintage Book Pages & Scrapbook Paper



This year, I've been making these beautiful Honeycomb Ornaments I found over at House Revivals.  I absolutely love them and they are fairly simple to make!  A bit time-consuming, but simple.  I've linked to her tutorial post.



I made the my first ornaments using an old book.  I just drew my patterns freehand and started cutting.  Then I decided to try it with scrapbook paper.  I had a book of the card stock type paper with a few pages left, so I finished that off.  I just love how those turned out!


These pics don't do them justice, but maybe you'll get the idea of what they actually look like.



A person could use these with ribbon to decorate a large gift, or even make several small, different shaped ones tied together with ribbon as a gift itself.

I've linked this post to:




DIY Show Off



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm blown away by how gorgeous your honeycomb ornaments turned out -- thanks for the link back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the "how to" and you're welcome for the link back!! I had so much fun with these!

    ReplyDelete