Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3 Challenge - The Messy Tupperware Cabinet

I'm really getting into this organizing thing. I could hardly wait to get home from work today to find out what the challenge was!

And I feel better about myself. This cabinet wasn't nearly as messy as my desk!

Here it is before:




I took everything out, scrubbed the contact paper, and put it all back in, neatly - minus the three containers that belong to my daughters, one that had a split bottom (why did I keep it?????) and one that didn't have a lid. I debated throwing out the orange juicer, but decided against it. Who knows, maybe someday my husband will surprise me with breakfast in bed with fresh squeezed orange juice! And I kept the plastic butter dish even though I don't use it anymore. It will come in handy next summer when we go camping.

Here's the after pic:




Oh, by the way, I did go back and get the splatters off the container caddy. Just in case you were wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment